Monday, January 26, 2009

No news

You know what they say...no news is good news. Not much has happened in the past week. We're just pluggin' along.

Today was the first day of the 2nd semester at school...that means I'm half-way done with this school year. I am so ready for summer break! This has been a very difficult year. I don't know if it's because of the kids or because of all the stress that has been going on in our personal lives. Probably it is a combination of both. My students are great...most of the time. There are moments that I really wonder why I got into Special Ed. It is rewarding, but so draining. I think finding out that we can't have kids has added to the stress this year. I don't think I have cried so much in my life as I have the past few months. All of this will be worth it though...one day, hopefully soon, we will be choosen by a birthmother and we will able to add to our family.

More to come...

No comments: