We received official word on Thursday, that we are approved for adoption. Our profile has been published and birth parents are able to start viewing it. We are so excited and now all we can do is wait. We are going to continue to get our names and story out there and hopefully we will have a new addition to our family soon. If you would like to check out our profile or know anyone that is considering placing their baby for adopt please refer them to our profile:
https://beta.itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/22586199/ourMessage.jsf
We love you all and are so thankful for all your love and support.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yeah! I knew you would be!
But i bet you are just so excited an relieved.
Best wishes... and I hope you get chosen soon!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. That is wonderful news! The lord will answer your prayers I know it and you will be the most amazing parents! I am excited to to see what life holds for you. Keep us posted!
Post a Comment