Saturday, September 12, 2009

Okay, so it's September...

Man, I feel like I just posted something, but turns out, it's been a while.

Update...
School started 3 weeks ago. I have great students, mostly. They each have their challenges, but for the most part I think it will be an awesome year. There have been more good day than bad days. I have 8 students ranging in ability. They are all so funny and it has been fun to get to know each of their personalities.

Travis also started school again. He is taking another math class this semester. He complains that he doesn't like it, but he is doing a great job. He is such a dedicated student. I am so proud of him.

Another month has gone by and nothing has changed with our adoption situation. We are still just waiting. 6 months down...

Thanks for you love, support, and prayers.

No comments: