Not much is going on in our lives right now. Just the same old stuff. Travis is pluggin' along and school and I'm going crazy at work. Daylight Savings is so hard on my students. They were so cranky this week. We had lots of fun behaviors! Finally on Wednesday afternoon, I was so tired that I put a movie in. It gave me a few minutes of quiet.
Travis just got done with church basketball. They did pretty well, and Travis had fun. I've been playing with the women and we went to region. We played last night and unfortunatly lost, but we play again tomorrow morning. Hopefully we do well.
I've been coaching the young women in our ward. It has been fun/challenging. I want so badly for them to do well and, bless their hearts they try so hard, but just don't win. It's not all about winning, but I would like them to gain some confidence. They do have fun, and that's what counts.
We have been having so much fun babysitting our nephew, Quinton. He is getting so big! It is so awesome watching him learn and grow. We are able to watch him Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays while his parents work. He is so stinkin' cute!!!
Not much is going on with our adoption...We are still just waiting. Please remember that if you know anyone that is considering placing their baby for adoption to refer them to our profile, blog, and/or email. Also, if you would like some pass along cards, please email me your address and we'll get some out to you asap!
Thank you for all your love and support!



No comments:
Post a Comment