Here is our life at the present time:
Ryker is officially ours. We finalized our adoption on February 21, 2012. We had him sealed to us in the Salt Lake Temple on February 25. It was a crazy week! We are so blessed to have him in our lives forever! One thing that the sealer said really has stuck in my mind...
"The sealing power is stronger than DNA."
It is so true. There is nothing else on this earth that can tie families together for time and all eternity
Thank you to all of you that helped make our special days so awesome!
We are loving being this little man's mom and dad!
In other news, Baby Boy is still with us, for the time being. We have been told for weeks to be preparing for him to leave. We never knew if it might finally be the week that he leaves us. Well, we were told yesterday, that THIS is the week. He will be going to live with his mom on Saturday. I have so many mixed emotions. I'm so sad to be loosing him, but I am so happy for his mom that she will, if she continues to do well, have the opportunity to raise this sweet little boy. I am grateful that Ryker had the time with his little brother. It has been an awesome experience to have this little one in our home. I have learned so much from him. There won't be a day that goes by that I don't think of him and hope that he is doing well. I read a quote a couple weeks ago that I feel is applicable:
"Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened."
Now on to the next adventure!



1 comment:
You are an amazing woman and family! I am so happy for you guys, he is so adorable, and you all look like a very happy family!
-Diva
Post a Comment