Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where has the month gone?

Seriously, the month of November has just flown by. I can't believe how quickly Thanksgiving came this year.

Let me take a minute to recap on everything that has been going on...

First, my birthday pasted. We had everyone (Travis's and my family)over for cake and ice cream. They surprised me with a new camera, which I LOVE!!! It was pretty funny, Travis wrapped up his dad's old 35 mm camera and had me open it. I was all sorts of confused until I looked over and saw Melissa taking pictures with a brand new Sony Cybershot. It was a very thoughful gift. I have wanted a camera for a long time. It is small enough that I can carry it in my purse. It's awesome!!!


We spent Halloween with my family. We went out to my brother and sister-in-law's house. It was fun to see the kids get so excited about dressing up. Gavin dressed up as a vampire, Bre was a witch, and Quinton was a dragon. They were so cute and it was a lot of fun to spend time with the fam...
We decided to get a Nintendo Wii for Christmas. It came about a week ago and of course we weren't about to wait for Christmas...so, we have been playing it every day. It is so much fun. What a great family game system. I recommend it to everyone!!!

We were able to spend Thanksgiving with both families. We had dinner with Travis's family and dessert with mine. We had my family over to our house. We just hung out and played Wii.

I am so grateful for this time of year. It reminds me of all the blessings I have in my life.


Thank you all for all you love and support. I hope the season is will find you healthy and happy!

2 comments:

Kathrin Paul said...

I'm sorry that I'm a horrible friend and missed your birthday. Happy late birthday! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you love your Sony Cybershot. I got one recently too. And love it. Such cute pictures.