Sunday, January 10, 2010

I am horrible at this...

Really, I am always so behind at updating the blog...

So much has happened since my last post.

I took some of my students to see the Nutcracker at Capitol Theater. It was fun, crazy and stressful, but the kids seem to enjoy it. I also had my Winter recess from school. It was a much needed break and I was so grateful that it had finally arrived. Our whole school moved to a brand new building. It is so nice. The kids have adjusted well and things are almost back to normal.

During Christmas break, my family went to Zoo Lights at the Utah Hogle Zoo. It was freezing, but surprisingly fun. I didn't expect much, but I really enjoyed myself.

Christmas was fantastic...We are always so spoiled. I love being able to pick out gifts for others and seeing their reaction. The best part of the season is being with family and friends. It's always sad to see the end of the season, but kind of nice to get back to everyday life.

We haven't heard anything more about our adoption process. We're still just waiting. Sometimes it is hard, but we are continuely reminding ourselves that Heavenly Father knows us and the pure desires of our hearts and we will be blessed with children one day. We just have to be patient...

No comments: