Monday, April 25, 2011

Disappointing...

Some of you know that Travis and I were being considered to foster/adopt two little girls.  Well, they selected another family.  So, now we wait, again.  We are hopeful that parenthood is just around the corner.

In other news, we had a yard sale this past weekend, and turns out, we ROCKED it.  We raised just under $1600, and I got a sweet sunburn on my neck, ears, and face.  Not too shabby for a couple days work!  Thank you to everyone who came out and supported us.  We love you all and are so gratefully to be surrounded by such amazing friends and family!

2 comments:

The Bronson Bunch said...

It will happen for you, I promise. I couldn't help but think of you as Blake came to our family. Foster care is a bumpy road and I'm sure that if you stay diligent a placement will happen. My advice, bug the heck out of your RFC! That way you're always on their mind so things will happen. I love you and pray that your family will begin soon!

Kenna, Sulli and Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.